Zubex Industrial S.A. de C.V. aims to produce plastic packaging, with address in Padre Severiano Martínez no. 203 Parque Industrial Regiomontano, Monterrey. N.L., Postal Code 64540, telephone (81) 5000 9500, here in after the “RESPONSIBLE”, based on and in compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, informs you that by virtue of being responsible for collecting your personal data, the use made of them and their protection, you make this Privacy Notice available to you.
Purposes of use of personal data. The personal data that the Data Controller collects, either directly, when you provide them in the offices of the Data Controller; when the Data Controller requests you by telephone, electronic messages, when you visit our website and book and/or contract our products or services online; or through other sources permitted by the Law, may be among others:
- Name, date of birth, address, e-mail address, telephone number, occupation, personal interests;
- Copy of official identification issued by the Federal Electoral Institute (IFE) or passport, Federal Taxpayers Registry key (RFC) and Single Population Registry Key (CURP), copy of tax card, copy of registration in SHCP;
- Financial or equity data: bank account number; bank card number; bank loans or mortgages;
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Identification of the person;
- Provide the requested product or service;
- Communicate changes and notifications on contracted products or services;
- To publicize promotions;
Send newsletters and news of relevance in relation to products or services;
- Assess the quality of the product or service;
- Make economic charges to bank cards for the purchased product or service;
- For the collection of fees;
- Preparation of tax vouchers;
- To analyze financial and property data, as well as any other data with a view to identifying financial capacity, with regard to the financing to be granted;
- Conclusion of contracts for the provision of the service;
- Pursue appropriate judicial or extrajudicial actions to enforce obligations arising from contracts or financing.
Measures to limit the use or disclosure of personal data. In order to limit the use or disclosure of personal data, the “DATA CONTROLLER” safeguards such personal data by implementing security, administrative, technical and physical measures. Personal data are managed and safeguarded through the use of databases, managed in computer systems, from which only and exclusively the persons designated for that purpose have access, without their use being allowed, consultation, handling or access to unauthorized persons. The “CONTROLLER” has implemented policies and internal processes applicable to its personnel, through which the personal data are used by a minimum of people, restricting the use of means of reproduction and creating an obligation to destroy all copies or reproductions of documents containing personal data which are not strictly necessary for the proper performance of the duties of the staff of the “RESPONSIBLE”, as well as the prohibition to extract from the offices of the “RESPONSIBLE” any type of information containing personal data.
Transfers of personal data. Your personal data may be transferred and processed within and outside the country, by persons other than the Data Controller without commercial purposes, mainly:
- With its subsidiaries or subsidiaries;
- To financial institutions in which the Controller has its concentrating and dispersing account;
- To third parties for the provision of legal advisory services for the preparation of the legal instruments to be signed;
- To third parties who carry out audits at the request of the Manager.
We undertake not to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except for the exceptions provided for in Article 37 of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals. In all cases, the “RESPONSIBLE” will make the contents of this privacy notice known to third parties.
Means of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition (ARCO).
You as Holder of personal data enjoy the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided for in Chapter II of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals. For the exercise of any of these rights, the Holder must submit to the “RESPONSIBLE” a request to which must accompany the following: the name of the Holder and address or other means for the “RESPONSIBLE” to communicate its response; the documents proving his identity or, where appropriate, the representation of the Holder; a clear and precise description of the personal data in respect of which any of the above-mentioned rights are sought, and any other elements or documents that facilitate the location of personal data. In the case of requests for rectification of personal data, the Owner must indicate, in addition to the above, the modifications to be made and provide the documentation that supports your request. The requests referred to will be answered by the Customer Service Department of the “RESPONSIBLE”, and must be sent via email to email@example.com or in writing to the address of the “RESPONSIBLE” referred to in the first paragraph of this Notice. Applications will be analyzed and, if appropriate, will be communicated to you through the email or address provided for that purpose, within 20 days of receipt of their applications for the purpose of enforcing any of the above rights.
In the event that we do not obtain your express opposition for your personal data to be transferred in the manner and terms described above, we understand that you have granted your tacit consent to this.
The categories of information we collect from you directly may include:
- Contact details, including business addresses, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
- Profile information used to access the Services, such as username and password.
- With your consent, the information necessary to connect and collect information related to your company’s Accounting Software Services, the recurring revenue subscription software and the company’s bank account information.