In Zubex Industrial we manufacture high-tech plastic packaging with the highest standards of quality, hygiene and safety. It is the responsibility of each of the people who work in this company and those who have any kind of business relationship with it, to work in accordance with the prevention of physical, chemical and biological risks. With the aim of ensuring the production of safe products in time and form, always under a constant process of continuous improvement.
One of our quality objectives is to increase the satisfaction rate of our customers compared to last year:
- Ensuring the quality of our products.
- Meeting our deadlines and delivery quantities.
- Maintaining and improving the effectiveness of the Implemented Management System.
Our policy of Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (SyRSC) arises from the recognition that our daily operations generate positive and negative impact with our various stakeholders, such as: our collaborators, suppliers, customers, authorities, communities and the environment.
We conceive of SyRSC as a fundamental business strategy, in which we seek to reduce, eliminate and/or compensate for those negative impacts that are typical of our operations. Likewise, we seek to enhance and strengthen the positive impacts we generate in different areas.
Our objectives are:
- Position Zubex as a recognized company with high international standards in SyRSC and its ability to generate value for all stakeholders around it.
- Promote ethical and responsible behavior of all of our employees, respecting applicable legislation and regulations, aligned with corporate values at all times and placing people at the center of their purpose.
- Support and promote the development of plans, models to have an efficient and sustainable management of resources through the integral management of the ethical, economic, social, labor and environmental impact, with a sustainable performance, with vision and long-term perspective.
In this SyRSC policy, we declare that at Zubex Industrial:
- It complies with the current legislation, of the areas where we operate, in terms of social, environmental, corporate responsibility and everything that is required to promote the culture of sustainability and social responsibility.
- The business is conducted ethically and transparently, governed by procedures and policies focused on the care of the environment and responsibility to society, our employees and shareholders.
- It is governed by strict and careful procedures and policies to safeguard independence and ethics with each client and each project in which it is involved. This is in line with international standards for SyRSC.
- It works against all kinds of corruption, including extortion and bribery at all levels of the organization.
- It seeks the continuous improvement of the quality of life of employees and their families through benefits, programs, activities and good practices of personal and professional development.
- It respects human rights and cultural diversity and rejects any discrimination against people on grounds of sex, age, race, political affinity, religion, sexual orientation, social origin, etc.
- It ensures compliance with the human and labour rights set forth in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and applicable legislation, categorically rejecting child and forced labour and respecting the rights of association.
- It promotes the active participation of senior management and collaborators to address a comprehensive management of the SyRSC.
- It is responsible for the environmental impact it generates, so it establishes measures, actions, activities and programs that help eliminate, reduce, mitigate or compensate for the environmental impact and comply with the regulations in force in this area. All based on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations (UN).
- Strengthen alliances and networks with public and private organizations to promote continuous improvement actions that contribute to the well-being of our stakeholders.
- It maintains communication and permanent links with interest groups.
At Zubex Industrial our environmental policy defines the commitment to carry out our activity within the parameters of sustainable development, maintaining control and management of environmental aspects, especially those most significant.
We are aware of the impact of our activities at all levels and also strongly believe that reducing these impacts is our responsibility, in collaboration with our stakeholders.
The identification and evaluation of environmental aspects allows the company to maintain an environmental management based on 3 pillars:
- Caution: avoid actions that may involve an environmental risk, regardless of the severity that they may have if they materialize.
- Prevention: avoid the environmental consequences associated with a particular action.
- Correction: foresee how to counteract the environmental consequences of a risk if it materializes.
- Improve compliance with environmental regulations, overcoming each requirement and through the identification, prevention and control of environmental impacts generated by the organization.
- Generate an environmental culture focused on eco-design in all our products, processes and services, reducing the environmental footprint and seeking the highest efficiency in the use of our resources.
- Working to be a cleaner production company with a sustainable vision for the future in such a way as to achieve a gradual reduction of our environmental impact on our operations.
- Focus efforts on the circularity of our products, thus contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations (UN) and define particular environmental objectives that facilitate the fulfillment of this policy.
Principles of action:
- Respect and comply with the standards required in the current legislation, norms and environmental regulations, as well as the requirements voluntarily assumed by the organization, in order to contribute to the conservation of the environment and protection of biodiversity.
- Assess environmental risks and impacts, set goals, and carry out continuous improvement programs to contribute to the sustainable development of our planet.
- Promote research and development of technologies that contribute to climate change mitigation and enable sustainable use of natural resources.
- To define concrete and measurable objectives and targets, within an environmental programme, to be reviewed according to their achievement at least once a year, as well as establishing indicators and reporting systems that allow us to objectively know the environmental impact of our operations.
- Establish links and good relations with neighboring authorities and communities, in order to promote a positive environmental culture.
- Ensure the commitment to continuous improvement of their environmental management, through the prevention and reduction of pollution.
- Ensure that all employees are properly trained and know their responsibilities to comply with this environmental policy, as well as its accessibility by anyone, favoring their active participation, including suggestions for improvement proposed by them in order to encourage continuous improvement.
- Verify compliance with the environmental policy and related aspects by all Zubex employees, contractors and subcontractors.
- Allocate the economic, material and human resources required to comply with this policy.